Are your kitchen cabinets looking dull and greasy?
Do you find it difficult to remove the stubborn stains on them? Worry no more!
We have researched and tested some of the best degreasers for kitchen cabinets that will leave them sparkling clean.
In this blog post, we’ll share our top picks and give you all the information you need to choose the right degreaser for your needs.
Say goodbye to grime and hello to a spotless kitchen with these game-changing products!
What is the best degreaser for kitchen cabinets?
If you’re looking for the best degreaser for kitchen cabinets, you need to find one that can cut through grease and grime quickly and easily.
There are a lot of products on the market that claim to be the best, but not all of them live up to the hype.
After testing out a lot of different products, we’ve come up with a list of the best degreasers for kitchen cabinets that will make cleaning your cabinets a breeze.
Citra Solv Natural Cleaner & Degreaser
It is a natural degreaser with the power of lemon/citrus. If you are looking for a natural degreaser without too much of harsh chemicals. Then, this degreaser is the best pick you can go for.
This is odor-free and doesn’t affect or destroy your cabinets over time. But it can’t be used to remove very hard greases or stains.
Best suitable for mild everyday household usage.
Also, this product is cruelty-free and vegan. If you are looking for a more natural degreaser that is good for everyday cabinet cleaning, or a degreaser safe for kids or pets, then this is the one.
Easy Off Specialty Kitchen Degreaser Cleaner
This cleaner not just cleanses and degreases your cabinets, but it does have antibacterial properties to keep your cabinets free of microbes.
Good for usage on kitchen tops, and countertops, to remove backsplashes, and to clean stove tops and cabinets.
It does a better cleaning of your kitchen. But, wouldn’t recommend it for everyday usage. Use every 3 days for the best cleaning and to keep your cabinets long-lasting.
Scotch-Brite Griddle Cleaning
This liquid cleans up your kitchen in a few minutes. This loosens up stubborn kitchen griddles, burnt food, grease, and oil.
This is safe for regular use as well. Unless other degreasers come in spray bottles, this liquid comes in packets.
Just pour it on the surface that you need to clean and rub the surface and wash it off.
Provides great cleaning, and fumes-free kitchen surfaces. This is particularly useful if you have cabinets or kitchen surfaces with a lot of buildups which is hard to clean.
Oil Eater cleaner degreaser
This is suitable for powerful degreasing and cleaning.
Dissolves stubborn grease, oil, and other dirt in minutes.
Safe to use on your cabinets and kitchen surfaces. It can also be used to clean floors, walls, exhausts, furniture, carpet stains, etc.
Washes off the slipper oil and other kitchen greases in a single wash. Quite powerful. For best results use once a week.
Goo gone kitchen degreaser
This product is made specifically for the kitchen to remove grime, greases, and other kitchen dirt.
It is safe to use on countertops, stoves, pots, and even ovens.
It comes in a spray bottle. Spray it over the items that you need to degrease. Forms a foamy layer over the items.
Leave for a few minutes and wipe it to get shiny grease-free surfaces.
Works amazing even on stubborn long-term dirt and grime.
How to choose the right degreaser for your kitchen cabinets
When it comes to degreasers, there are many factors to consider in order to choose the right one for your kitchen cabinets. The following are a few tips to help you select the best degreaser for your needs:
1. Consider the type of grease or dirt you need to remove. Different degreasers are formulated to tackle different types of messes.
For example, some degreasers are specifically designed to remove tough, caked-on grease, while others may be better suited for general cleaning or removing lighter dirt and grime.
2. Choose a degreaser that is safe for use on your specific type of cabinet material. Some materials, such as wood, can be damaged by certain chemicals found in some degreasers.
Be sure to read the labels carefully to ensure that the product you select is safe for use on your cabinets.
3. Select a degreaser that is easy to use and effective. There is no point in choosing a product that is difficult to use or that does not work well.
Look for products that come with clear instructions and that have been proven to be effective at removing grease and dirt.
The different types of degreasers
There are many different types of degreasers on the market, and each has its own unique set of benefits. Here are some of the most popular types of degreasers:
1. All-Purpose Degreaser: As the name suggests, all-purpose degreasers can be used on a variety of surfaces, making them a great option for those who want a versatile cleaner.
All-purpose degreasers typically contain surfactants, which help to break down grease and grime.
2. Heavy-Duty Degreaser: Heavy-duty degreasers are designed for tougher cleaning jobs, such as removing grease from engines or industrial equipment.
These cleaners usually contain stronger chemicals than all-purpose degreasers, so they should be used with caution.
3. Natural Degreaser: For those looking for a more natural option, there are several natural degreasers on the market made from ingredients like citrus or vinegar.
These cleaners may not be as strong as their chemical counterparts, but they are often safer to use around children and pets.
The pros and cons of using a degreaser on your kitchen cabinets
When it comes to cleaning your kitchen cabinets, you have a few options. You can use a degreaser, which will help to remove built-up grease and grime.
However, there are a few things to keep in mind before using a degreaser on your kitchen cabinets.
• A degreaser can effectively clean built-up grease and grime.
• Degreasers are typically easy to use – just spray on and wipe off.
• Degreasers can be used on a variety of surfaces, including cabinets, countertops, and appliances.
• Degreasers may contain harsh chemicals that can be harmful if inhaled or ingested. Always read the label carefully and follow the instructions.
• Degreasers can be damaging to some finishes, so it’s important to test in an inconspicuous area first.
• Some degreasers have a strong smell that some people find unpleasant.
How to use a degreaser on your kitchen cabinets
If your kitchen cabinets are looking a bit greasy, it might be time to degrease them! Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use a degreaser on your kitchen cabinets:
- First, make sure that you have the appropriate degreaser for your cabinets. There are many different types of degreasers out there, so you want to make sure that you choose one that is safe for use on wood surfaces.
- Once you have the right degreaser, apply it to a clean cloth or sponge and rub it onto the cabinet doors in small circular motions.
- Allow the degreaser to sit on the doors for a few minutes before wiping it off with a clean cloth.
- Repeat steps 2-3 until all of the greases have been removed from the cabinets.
- Finally, use a clean cloth to buff the cabinets dry.
Tips for using a degreaser on your kitchen cabinets
Assuming you have wooden kitchen cabinets, degreasers can be used to clean them; however, there are a few things to keep in mind.
First of all, make sure you’re using a natural degreaser that won’t damage the finish on your cabinets.
Secondly, avoid using too much degreaser or scrubbing too hard, as this could also damage the finish.
Finally, rinse the area well after cleaning and dry it completely to prevent any water damage.
Cleaning and degreasing kitchen cabinets is an important part of regular maintenance.
With the right degreaser, you can easily remove built-up grease and grime from your cabinets, restoring their beauty and shine.
We’ve provided some great tips above to help you choose the best degreaser for your kitchen cabinets so that you can keep them looking like new.
So if you’re looking to make a big impact in your kitchen cleaning routine, grab one of these degreasers today!